Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Display problem after update

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  phillpower2 
#1 ·
So my computer had an update I left and when I came back my display looks like this now.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0VhmRdPwvH6dFZubWdncGxPbjA/view?usp=drivesdk
On start up my motherboard screen(ASRock) comes up fine with regular colors but as soon as I get to the password screen it turns into This. So fave I've tried changing cables, monitors, Ive pulled my graphics card out and put it back in(gtx 1050ti), I've uninstall windows and reinstalled it and yet this problem is still here.
Please can someone let me know What's going on.

#2 ·
Hello Audiodope,

On start up my motherboard screen(ASRock) comes up fine with regular colors but as soon as I get to the password screen it turns into
Would normally suggest a driver issue, have you reinstalled any drivers specific to the GTX 1050Ti since you clean installed Windows, if you haven't, worth checking is to see if Windows has when it has updated.

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode only (no networking) to see if the issue persists.

#3 ·
Hello Audiodope,

Would normally suggest a driver issue, have you reinstalled any drivers specific to the GTX 1050Ti since you clean installed Windows, if you haven't, worth checking is to see if Windows has when it has updated.

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode only (no networking) to see if the issue persists.
Thanks for responding,
So I did uninstall and reinstalled the drives but it still did the same thing. However I tried booting into safe mode like you suggested and everthing was fine then when I went it start back up like normal it happened again.

#10 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.