Display problem . . . .. .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

roofio007

Hey

My monitor will not display my computer, using a DIV D connection, I have connected my computer to an old CRT monitor using a VGA cable, and works fine, i have been adviced to plug in both monitors and see if i can change the display settings so it uses the div d connection (my LCD) but i cant see any other monitor connection

can someone please help

Thank you

crjdriver

Does your video card have the DVI output or are you trying to use an adapter to connect the monitor?

roofio007

It has the dv I output, I ve been usin it 4 about a year works fine, I don't get y its not working . . . . . . . . .

I would check two things - first, if the LCD monitor has the option of VGA as well, then try plugging in that cable and see if you've got a working monitor.

Second - these types of monitors with twin jacks (DVI & VGA) usually have a button to switch between these two - have you tried that?

A-N

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online