Display Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gamapola

Hi so I have a AMD GPU and I tried to change my resolution without using my GPU so I don’t get less performance and when I followed a YouTube video and did it I entered in 1724x1070 and my Moniter is black I get no display I tried everything but my Moniter turned on in bios and when the pc boots up I can hear my desktop I just can’t see it

crjdriver

First of all, you are posting in a hardware forum and no one [other than you] has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs; ie exact motherboard, exact pw supply, exact video card, etc, etc. Do not post "500W pw supply" Post the exact brand and model# Do that for ALL of your parts. If this is by chance a big box system ie dell, hp, whatever, post the exact brand, model# and service tag#

This utility will help with most however not all specs. Run it and post the output along with the exact pw supply you are running.
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe

Last edited:

Oddba11

Jim
FYI: For best performance, the resolution should be set to the screen/monitors native resolution.

Boot into Safe Mode and see what happens. Aside from that, we need more information as noted above.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online