1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Display "View"

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Stu Klausner, Jan 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stu Klausner

Stu Klausner Thread Starter

I changed the display "view" from Windows XP to classic view (Win 98 appearence). Changed my mind later and selected the Windows XP view. Now, on each boot, the Win XP view appears for about 2-3 minutes and then automatically switches back to Win 98 classic view. Changing it back to the Win XP view only holds until the next bootup when it cycles through the same old thing again.

Any help??

Thanks- Stu :)

2. Dan O

Dan O

Wow, I could not reproduce the problem on my PC. What I suggest is you try the System Restore feature of XP located in the System Tool menu. I would make a new Restore point and try one before you made the change.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65562

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice