dissapointed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mr.Welder

I'm a little disappointed that I hadn't received a small note of gratitude or thank you for becoming a premium member.I work hard for what I do have and thought you would be a little more appreciative than that.:(

I thank you for being a premium member.

You should also see at the bottom of the page " Thanks for donating! " that is thanking you.;)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Harry....following the link for "Thanks for Donating" just goes back to the main forums page...I thought it'd be a thank you page or something along that line! ;)

Thanks Mr. Welder....I thought TSG sent a thank you pm when one donated?? Maybe Mike has been too busy to do so what with the upgrade and all..I know he appreciates any donations! (y) :)

Mr. Welder,

If that's your worst problem then congratulations! For heaven's sake get over yourself and be grateful that you're in a position to donate enough to be premium member. There are others that have bigger problems than not getting a big pat on the back.

I think the point of donating is that it is you thanking TSG for whatever good its done you.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Unfortunately, PayPal no longer allows me to easily send a thank you note -- those donating via other means (like direct credit card) do receive a small note, but rest assured that your support is greatly appreciated!

Mr.Welder

loserOlimbs said:
I think the point of donating is that it is you thanking TSG for whatever good its done you.
I'm sorry but your missing the point.If it wasn't for premium members you may not have a site where people who could'nt afford to get free computer help could go.My donation helps provide the necessary funds to help accomplish that.I'm not looking for a pat on the back at all but a simple thank you would suffice since I thought this site was worthy enough for my donation and it is common practice in the midwest to thank people who out of the goodness of their heart gave to a worhty cause.

Laura87 Mr. Welder,

If that's your worst problem then congratulations! For heaven's sake get over yourself and be grateful that you're in a position to donate enough to be premium member. There are others that have bigger problems than not getting a big pat on the back.
In respone to your insulting remarks laura87-Do you get your kicks insulting people you don't even know and have no idea what their heart is like?People somehow become very brave in forums hiding behind avatars and say things that they wouldn't otherwise say to someones face.
My suggestion to you is to seek therapy and find a life.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Mr. Welder said:
it is common practice in the midwest to thank people who out of the goodness of their heart gave to a worhty cause.
I'm from the midwest...Michigan....I thanked you! :)
TechGuy said:
but rest assured that your support is greatly appreciated!
See..what'd I tell you Mr. Welder! (y) :)

Mr.Welder

angelize56 said:
I'm from the midwest...Michigan....I thanked you! :)

See..what'd I tell you Mr. Welder! (y) :)
thanks Angel and Tech Guy and hewee for your thanks and appreciation.I should have noticed it sooner My apologies

Guyzer

Guy
I never received a personal thank you for donating and never expected to, but to each his own. What I received was a good feeling for being able to take part in a great site and the ability for being able to post an avatar larger than those that don't donate. :D Thanks Mike.:)

I would just like to publically apologize for my nasty, unecessary, previous post. It was mean (and out of character) I never should have put my two cents in.

I am truly sorry if I offended Mr. Welder, I hope he can forgive me.

Mr.Welder

Laura87 said:
I would just like to publically apologize for my nasty, unecessary, previous post. It was mean (and out of character) I never should have put my two cents in.

I am truly sorry if I offended Mr. Welder, I hope he can forgive me.
Thank you Laura 87 apology accepted and I think you should be commended for having the courage to step forward and apologize.Many people wouldn't have done that.

Now for my part in this affair I must apologize for my comments said to Laura87.
I'm truly sorry for my rude and uncalled for comments which were better off left unsaid and I offer no excuse for them.They were inexcusable.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online