1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dlink cameras not connected to network

Discussion in 'Networking' started by tony1985, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tony1985

tony1985 Thread Starter

Hi Guys,

I need a bit of support, and thanks in advance.

I have had nothing but trouble with my dLink camera setup, but finally got it working with only the occasional drop out. A few weeks later all cameras disconnected, I tried setting them all up again, and factory resetting the NVR (DNR-322L)with no luck. After checking everything I could I found that when the camera's were added to the NVR they were only their own channel 1, 2, 3 or 4 respectively. However once I close the set up, they all revert back to channel 1, and only one camera works. When I try and change the channel back their is only the option of channel 1.

And if anyone can assist with something more than 'turn it off, and turn it back on', or 'get a pen, and find the small button on the back, press that button for at least 10 seconds' that would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. zx10guy

zx10guy Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Not to sound trite but, have you contact DLink support? They are better equipped to help you figure out what is happening here as this is not a network issue but a product issue.

As an aside, I am setting up my own set of IP cameras (HikVision) and none of them (two different models) have any issues connecting to a HikVision 8 channel NVR.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141604

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice