dlink wbr 2310

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

frisko

I bought a kobo and it can't connect to a network because it is protected by a password. Guess what I can't remember what the password is. Can i create a new password and how do i do this, or is there a way to find out what the password is????
Please anyone.

etaf

Wayne
log into the router and you should see the password in the wireless security section

to log into the router
open a web browser - like internet explorer and in the address field type
username = admin
password leave that blank

frisko

Ok i went and checked and the password is coded. ex: ......... Now how do i find out what is actually is?

etaf

Wayne
sometimes theres an option to see the password displayed
OR
as your router was set to default - it may actually be written on a label on the router itself soemwhere
otherwise all your left with is to change it

etaf

Wayne
your welcome (y) thanks for letting us know - what did you do ?
You can mark your own threads solved using the
button at the top of the page of the thread in the upper left corner.
:)

frisko

Well i just chanced it and changed the password hoping that the router would reset everything and it did. The only problem i incurred is that the laptop lost connection but i just changed the password on the laptop and presto it worked. Got your all so smart.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online