1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DLL Error Message

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jolij, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jolij

jolij Thread Starter

DLL Error Message

Hello all, after installing the latest update from Microsoft Windows Update, I have received an error message that appears whenever I start my computer. I have Windows XP Home and have installed Service Pack 2 which I have set to update automatically. I do not yet know what problems it has caused to my computer because this only happened last night. So far the computer is behaving OK.
    The message is as follows -- S32EVNT1.DLL AND SYMEVENT.SYS DO NOT MATCH.
    What should I do about it? Not too technical please!
    Thanks
    Regards
    John

2. jolij

jolij Thread Starter

'The husband who says "I have never made a mistake" has a wife who made a big one'.

3. squidboy

squidboy

4. jolij

jolij Thread Starter

Thanks Squidboy, I'll do that.
    Cheers
    John

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/331156

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice