DLL files?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

karbun

Can anyone help me please?
When trying to play games I have installed on my computer I find I can't and I am getting this message.Run time error 48/ Addon 2VB DLL. Have I deleted some files that I shouldn't have with Ad-aware and if I have where do I find them to replace them?
Thanks in anticipation,
Karbun.

I doubt that Adaware removed anything that you really need. I would suges that you uninstall the game and then reinstall it again.

karbun
As Paul mentioned AdAware did not remove something you really need. Addon2VB.DLL is part of Conducent Timesink program that is used as spyware. Every time you start you system you were sending information out so you could be targeted for advertisement. Apparently you downloaded some games that required the interface with Conducent to run. You may be better off without those types of games if they come with extra baggage.
It is up to you.
If you need more information about what it does go to
www.google.com and key in Addon2VB.DLL for the search key.
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online