1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dmailer Sync Failure

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by asulzer, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asulzer

asulzer Thread Starter

I was happily using Dmailer Sync on my laptop to access my document files and email. After a few days of gaining access and successful use, I began receiving warning messages that I had not ever received before, and was not able to open anything I had previously with the warning "these files were not chosen previously to be backed up....", which was not true. Now I cannot even find Dmailer on my system and if I try to reload Dmailer, it wants me to reformat my WD Passport drive, which would wipe it clear. Is there any solution to this problem as Dmailer has stopped all support for Dmailer Sync.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971416

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice