1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dmr

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by p0ng0, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0ng0

p0ng0 Thread Starter

Hey,

i've got a problem with "DMR" in media player. i canot download some content as it says theres a problem with the DMR.

I have recently got a whole new PC but kep my old hard drive, which i think may be the reason for this error..

nonetheless ive checked tutorials and they've explained i should delete the DMR folder then restart; with hidden files and folders visible.

firstly: i have enabled the view of hidden files n folders (i can see hidden folders in C drive) but i cannot see DMR. So i manually in the address bar typed: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DMR and what, it appears.

secondly: there is only one file visible in here, this is a "log" file. so i deleted that. I checked the properties of the DMR folder and its "read only" and "hidden" and has 17 files in with 8MB of data. But i cant see this even with hidden files and folders visible.

I tried to delete the folder through command prompt but it "cannot locate" the folder...

any ideas?

cheers!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700042

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice