1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dn_crash.log

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Enkido, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enkido

Enkido Thread Starter

do i need this file or can i just get rid of it? it's in the windows/system32 folder and it's 2 something GB and i can't defrag it so i can't finish defragging my drive.

also i have been having lots of problems when i download stuff, i almost always get corrupt or damaged files and i think my HD might be damaged, i never used to have these problems until my last install of windows, any ideas?

2. Frooty_pebbles

Frooty_pebbles

I too have this file and it is taking up almost 2 gigs. If someone else could please reply to this thread you can help us. It was created in June of 2007... so its a recent file. I assume its some sort of log to help crash a scan of the system32 folder but I really don't know.

Its only a text file... but it has hidden attritubes.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/591238

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice