dns error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anandigital

Hey Every one
I have had a problem of DNS error-page cannot displayed,as i am going to access my own site at my machine,although my IE6 is working and all other sites are accessable.ping to my server is showing request timed out,
my cpanel & outlook express are also not accessable, problem is continous for last 2 days.i am using window xpservice pack-2
HOPE that you can help.

Okay

• Whats your domain name?
  • How is your site hosted?
  • Whats your local network like?
  • Can you post an ipconfig /all

anandigital

Thanks for your intrest with required info.follows
domain-anandigital.com
it's a paid hosting (Linux)at server 72.52.252.150
local connection is working fine(cable)
My host advised to change dns setting to
But this too couldn't fix

well anandigital.com works fine for me well it goes to a placeholder.
72.52.252.150 works also. The DNS looks fine, you might want to point the domain to the IP however.

What comes up when you do an nslookup? whats the exact error message? can other computers access the site no problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts