DNS Resetting?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

leezso

hi yall..

i'm working on a website and i'm having trouble viewing it for some reason. it is actually a new site that i just registered-- and i uploaded my first .html file, and on my computer, when i go to the actual site, it says the site doesn't exist. though on my roommate's computer (who shares the same connection with me) works on hers! i've tried going to the options page, and deleting cookies, cleared the history, deleted temp internet files, and even configured the LAN settings to auto-config. but still, to no avail.

please help! thanks.

It sometimes takes a couple of days for DNS entries to propogate to most other DNS servers. What is the web site address?

leezso

hi

yeah.. i know it takes awhile, but it's bizarre that it has taken this long.. it's been two days, and it seems as though eveyrone can see it except for me..

www.mean-zine.com

leezso

yeah. it's just s'pose to say "THIS IS THE BEGINNING"

the thing is.. i don't even see that. i see that the site doens't exist or whatever...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online