Do any of you guys have one of these TurboTenna 007GT Boosters?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kaaos

http://danets.com/turbotenna_for_wardriving.htm

are they worth it? or could you recommend something better. I want to find open wifi at work so i can get to sites my company has blocked like outside email. i DO NOT want to hack anyones open network, just piggy back on the wifi signal;)

the Gain (dBi) is only 12 if i get gain of 24 is that much better?

I want to find open wifi at work so i can get to sites my company has blocked like outside email. i DO NOT want to hack anyones open network, just piggy back on the wifi signal
Really is there much difference? Open wifi does not mean you have authorized use to use it - I won't get into my spiel see this thread if you realy want to see my views.

http://forums.techguy.org/networking/479645-what-happens-when-someone.html

I am sure the company you work for would not be too keen on you doing this either. Usually sites being blocked are to keep people productive and prohibit outside infections both of which your really circumventing with this question.

kaaos

my laptop won't be hooked in to the companys network so i cant infect it in any way

here in Illinois its not illegal to ride a signal. it is if i hack the network.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Stealing bandwidth is still stealing. Please don't make requests like this on this board.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts