1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Do I have a virus?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by GabyEG, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. GabyEG

GabyEG Thread Starter

Help! I'm having problems with my computer and wonder if its virus related.

Every time i click to go onto google chrome nothing happens, occasionally internet explorer will come up and say "internet explorer has stopped working properly" and closes down. Now I can't even go onto IE as every time it opens it crashes and closes again.
    I have tried uninstalling google chrome but internet explorer still doesnt work and now i cant get onto the internet to try and install chrome again. I have also tried the usual restarting my computer but still nothing...

I know its not due to my internet connection as other programmes that use the internet such as itunes and spotify are working fine and chrome and IE are working perfectly on the other computer running on the same network.

Is there anything I can do to get it working again? Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1047774