1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Do not want autofill

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by shkote, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shkote

shkote Thread Starter

I have a student database form with a sub-form that allows me to track activity per student by semester. The sub-form includes check boxes, drop-down lists and text boxes. Everything behaves properly except the text boxes. I need the text boxes in the sub-form to be mutually exclusive per semester that is entered for a particular student, but when I create a new sub-form for that student, it automatically changes the same field in the previous sub-forms to whatever the new data is. How do I stop this?? :confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice