1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Do you believe in Zombies?

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by sepala, Apr 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

Hey guys,

Here I am here with a topic, which most of you have never expected to see in TSG. Yes, the topic is "Do you believe in Zombies?". This might be a crazy stupid topic for most of you (including me), but for some people, it is not!

Yesterday, after playing a small zombie game, I decided to google about zombies. I decided to do that because I know lot of box office movies were out from 2009 which are 100% Zombie movies, and this zombie concept have had wings now through out the global.

According to my google search results, and according to some science web sites, there is nothing called zombies (I also believe that). They say that is just a horror imagination created for animated movies. But some websites say this zombie is possible because such situation might occur due a particular chemical reaction in the brain. And some say, zombies do exists, but they are just like human and not like what we have seen in movies.

However, I was shocked to see that some people are even preparing for a zombie war! I saw a web site giving advices to people about how to prevent from zombie attacks, how to fight with zombies, zombie weakness and much more! In some forums, there are some people who are really scared about the upcoming zombie war!!! they are talking about how to fight with zombies, how to survive and much more! LOL!!! To me, this is CRAZY!!

According to me, it is ok if you believe in zombies just because you want to watch your zombie movie or play your zombie game without questioning it's content. But taking it as the reality is so stupid, crazy and a kind of mental problem, that's how I see that. It is just something like, newly created problem for people that who has no problems at all. So they might need some issue to keep them sad.

I believe that film producers and directors should stop creating any more zombie movies, because they are responsible for this SOCIAL MADNESS. They must stop these movies, then only we can rescue our younger generation from being a CRAZY ZOMBIE BELIEVER.

That's all I got to say, now this is your chance to talk.

2. buffoon

buffoon

Hmm

Clairvius Narcisse ?

:D

3. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

LOL...:D

Yesterday in a site, I saw them selling a anti zombie helmet and a jacket :eek::D

4. buffoon

buffoon

It should be of interest to read the article, though.

One needs to remember that the zombie crap fashioned today is far removed from what originally found its way into Western consciousness from the voodoo culture of Haiti.

Just like the vampire BS produced nowadays bears no resemblance to what the original folklore of Romania once depicted. And Dracula did exist although he was hardly a vampire.:)

5. pyritechips

pyritechips Jim

No.

6. aka Brett

aka Brett Banned

We are in a Zombie war now....Started just before Obama made office

7. buffoon

buffoon

And when did YOU have your last dose of puffer fish? :p:D

8. Wino

Wino

Yes! It is known as the republican party.(y)

9. aka Brett

aka Brett Banned

Still waiting on that Canadian shipment

10. poochee

poochee

Nope!

11. poochee

poochee

:D

12. sepala

sepala Thread Starter

I also had heard about the real dracula, who wasn't a vampire. :)

Don't you really think that believing in Zombie as reality is a mental problem?

13. steppenwolf

steppenwolf

a lot of people or most in USA seem like zombies always on a phone and not watching traffic even driving glancing down at a phone texting

14. steppenwolf

steppenwolf

people are mass deluded by media news and modern culture-they have these people doing flash mobs

yes im afraid of zombied americans or people in mobs attacking -yes its crossed my mind

15. poochee

poochee

:D(y)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1050376