Do You Hate Music?

Doc Holliday

I was standing in line yesterday, waiting to be checked out, eves dropping on a conversation from two young ladies behind me. They were talking about a party one of them went to & I could had swore I heard one of them say her date didn't like music. I was amaze! Here we live on a planet where most every civilization employs music into there culture. Yet, I never stopped and thought that perhaps some people can really despise an uplifting beat. I know there are certain forms of music I can't tolerate. But, to think about someone who hate all forms of music?

Do you know someone, or perhaps even yourself, that actually despises music?

That just boggles my mind.

buck52

Banned
"That just boggles my mind."

Mine/mind... :)... gets boggled all the time with some of the crap/rap/hiphop that's called "music" now-a-days... ;)

buck

Hi Doc Holliday,

I guess she meant to say the guy doesn't love music usually played in a party.
Personally, the only persons I know for not loving music are those who are undergoing serious hearing problems.

Guyzer

Guy
Music is the international language. How can anyone hate it? I'm sure if you were able to talk to the " date " he would qualify what type of music he hated. I've never met anyone that hated all types of music..... have you?:confused:

I know people that hate certain types of music but I don't know anybody who hates all music.

I love music...........and almost all types......... the only kind i dislike is women singing opera.......grates me like nails on a chalk board, however, i dont mind listening to the "Three Tenors" ........:) reminds me of my Grandpa, no longer with us unfortunately :( ..........but its a happy memory.:)

buck52

Banned
f1_champ said:
Except Avril Lavigne and Harry and the Potters all music is (n)
Who?

You must never have met Eric Clapton... and I'm sure you not not met Elvis... ;)

I'll go out on a limb and bet even the great michael schumacher likes Clapton

buck

I hadn't heard of anyone who hated all music.In my case I can't stand country or Elvis music they both drive me up the wall.

f1_champ

Banned
buck52 said:
Who?

You must never have met Eric Clapton... and I'm sure you not not met Elvis... ;)

I'll go out on a limb and bet even the great michael schumacher likes Clapton

buck
I just googled this Eric Clapton......... right now I'm listing to a stream of one of his song........ cant believe you like him:p. He cant beat Avril:D

I dont think Schumacher listens to English music :eek:

f1_champ said:
I just googled this Eric Clapton......... right now I'm listing to a stream of one of his song........ cant believe you like him:p. He cant beat Avril:D

I dont think Schumacher listens to English music :eek:
But Avril can't beat the guy whose pic has been posted in my prior post.
In 1980, I saw him in a concert in Paris, he was celebrating the 10th year of his band 'Magma' . The concert lasted nearly eight hours and he played drums and sang from the start to the end. His fellow musicians were replaced periodically during the concert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online