Document Won't Print Lexmark X125

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Larry718

After trying to send a fax using Fax Wizard and realizing I didn't put in the correct area code I wanted to cancel that fax. When I opened the fax console it didn't show the details anywhere. I then decided to print out the fax and got a This Document Failed to Print error message. I have tried to reboot, have disconnected the printer, have disconnected the cable to the printer rebooting each time. Still can't print. Any ideas?
Tks

Lexmarks, I'm afraid, can be a real headache. I have owned several. Once you get to know your printer, you'll figure out it's ways and you will learn how to keep it happy. Meanwhile, you probably are better off uninstalling the software driver and reinstalling it as per the instructions and then run your printer. With Lexmarks, especially older ones, its always a good idea to be sure your printer power is on before you boot your computer and if you want to shut it off, do so after the computer is off.

Larry718

Took your suggestionand unistalled Lexmark. I then rebooted my computer. Then inserted the original CD and followed the instructions. The last thing on the screen was installing Lexmark X125. That stayed on the screen for about 20 seconds and then disappeared. I went to the Program menu looking for Lexmark and found a File folder but it was empty. Where do you suggest I go from here?
Tks

Larry718

Just checked the connections and found the USB connection on the Computer had come loose. That's what probably started the original problem. Everything is now installed and working.
Tks a lot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online