Documents from Windows 7 to XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ry1206an

So I have a project saved in both Power Point and Movie Maker on my desktop with Windows 7, but I need to get them on to my laptop with XP. I tried emailing them, but my XP laptop won't open them. How do I do this? I am willing to download something, but I really don't want to have to pay for anything. Thank you!

First Name
SUE
Have you tried a usb flash drive?I use those all the time and they have been a lifesaver. Before i knew about those i used to burn what i needed to transfer to a cd and then put it in the other computer.Flash drives come in sizes from 2gb up to 16gb at least the ones i have and dont cost all that much.Theres the file and transfer wizard but thats only on windows xp and i dont think its compatable with windows 7.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online