1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Documents shows error when I try to connect

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Larry Hirst, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Larry Hirst

Larry Hirst Thread Starter

HI There

Last night was trying to transfer documents to disk error report came up and cannot get docukents to come up without error screen

error Signature explor.exe
    app ver 6.02910.3156 offset Hb80 19b8a
    mod name 32dll

your help would be appreciated
    Larry

2. Larry Hirst

Hi GUys and girsls Does any body have any idea what I can do all my documents are in there.
    Please give me some advise Thanks, Larry

3. natcom

natcom

whow us the error report we need more info to help you with this problem what type of file is you trying to open or transfer ?

4. Larry Hirst

Thanks Matt > The only message I could find was what I put in first post

error Signature explor.exe
    app ver 6.02910.3156 offset Hb80 19b8a
    mod name 32dl

,I was transferring some of my photos and movies to my cd drive and then the message appeared that windowa had to close. Now it pops up the minute i click on my documentsit won't let mre delete or even get into a file.It ois a very big file and my wife has started playing games on the computer I thought by put ing tsome things on disk Would give me more space.
    Thanks for answeroing

5. Larry Hirst

HI Matt, Thanks for your answer I finaaly got it to work. by using System restore. Had to go back To before wife downloaded games . Thanks larry

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650141

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice