Does anyone know when OpenOffice Aqua is finally gonna be complete?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

namenotfound

http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/

I remember last fall it said on the site "released September 2008", however they seem to be taking their sweet time as only the "release candidate" is out now. I don't wanna risk running an RC version, so any idea when the final version will be out?

I'm using NeoOffice right now, but it sucks. I prefer OpenOffice, but it's taking forever for them to finish making the Mac version.

Well, we still have 11 days left in September. ;)

I have been using OpenOffice more since Beta came out and more recently RC. There are still a few refinements that should be made. My guess is that these refinements will never get addressed. Thus, I still use NeoOffice when push comes to shove.

It seems StarOffice will come shortly after that. I have downloaded it as well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online