Does anyone know???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HelplesDummy

Hey guys Dave is helping me out for the most part but at the rate I am doing this I ll get my comp fixed next year. He is really great he knows lots but our times are not matching up good.
Anyways I am having troubles installing a driver on the "VIA standard PCI to ISA Bridge" its saying **Windows could not load the driver for this device because the computer is reporting two ISAPNP.VXD bus types. CODE 2"

I dont get it I tried to pinpoint where the drivers are and it just wont install do I need to change anything in the bios or what????

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Does this mean you have another thread started?
If so, no one should respond to this one, because we don't know what Dave has suggested and what you have tried!

If you need to bump your own thread that is another thing.

John

HelplesDummy
IMM posted another suggestion to your original thread. Stick with that one to resolution.

Sorry if our times do not agree but most of us work day jobs and volunteer here to help others besides times may never agree because we help people from all over the world.

Dave

Closing duplicate.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online