1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Does anyone know???

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by HelplesDummy, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. HelplesDummy

HelplesDummy Thread Starter

Hey guys Dave is helping me out for the most part but at the rate I am doing this I ll get my comp fixed next year. He is really great he knows lots but our times are not matching up good.
    Anyways I am having troubles installing a driver on the "VIA standard PCI to ISA Bridge" its saying **Windows could not load the driver for this device because the computer is reporting two ISAPNP.VXD bus types. CODE 2"

I dont get it I tried to pinpoint where the drivers are and it just wont install do I need to change anything in the bios or what????

2. bassetman

bassetman Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten

Does this mean you have another thread started?
    If so, no one should respond to this one, because we don't know what Dave has suggested and what you have tried!

If you need to bump your own thread that is another thing.

John

3. RandyG

RandyG

4. IMM

IMM

Posted something to your original thread.

5. Davey7549

Davey7549

HelplesDummy
    IMM posted another suggestion to your original thread. Stick with that one to resolution.

Sorry if our times do not agree but most of us work day jobs and volunteer here to help others besides times may never agree because we help people from all over the world.

Dave

Closing duplicate.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117306

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice