1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Does anyone play Project Entropia?

Discussion in 'Games' started by monted, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. monted

monted Thread Starter

Well,do you?

2. McTimson

McTimson

Can't say that I do....what is it?

3. monted

monted Thread Starter

4. Deathdealer

Deathdealer Guest

5. monted

monted Thread Starter

I'll check that out DD

6. McTimson

McTimson

Just tried out racewarkingdoms, it's pretty good, especially since it's free :)

I would try the other one, but I don't have a credit card, and I don't know if I could pay constantly to play a game...I'd be broke rather quickly.

7. mr wolf

mr wolf

I played project entropia for a few months, a while back.

It had lag problems when shooting while hunting.

Most mmorpg's have some lag issues, but with PE every shot you wasted cost you real money.

I worked out that I was spending more money per month due to bugs and lag, than I would be subscribing to a normal mmo.

I worked out also that the only sure way to make money was to stand around in a well populated zone (atlas haven i think) and buy and sell to other players.

Not what I had in mind for good gameplay. :(

Kept me interested for a while.

It also has a real problem with beggers.

People think it is free, but when you start all you have is the clothes on your back, which looks like a prison jumpsuit.

People with no credit card, would keep walking up to you and asking for you to lend them a gun or some bullets.

8. monted

monted Thread Starter

right you are about the servers-->>> they are crap. well,really,you're right about all that,lol. I think i'll play for a little while tho.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164483

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice