Does Sbybot have Spyware?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dantheman

every time i open up internet explorer i get a message saying

"Spybot- S&D reports that you want to download "Avenue A, Inc."
This is a Known Threat. Do you want to BLOCK this download?"

then i get two buttons one saying yes one saying no whatever button i press it keeps coming. i know this is spy bot saying this i searched for spyware and deleated what spyware came up and still got the message i dont want to uninstall Spybot S&D cause its a good program besides for that does anyone have any recommendations.

I have a pic of it Scroll down to see it

Attachments

dantheman

i know its suppose to be the exact oppisite i just wana know how to get rid of it

Open the main SpyBot page
Click on "Immunize" in the left pane.
This will allow SpyBot to automatically block the recognized threats.
It can be set to "alert" you of to do it in the background.
Since you are not wanting to see it.....go for the background.

Couriant

James
You might have some spyware hidden too. Run HighJackThis to see if it's lurking there.

dantheman

ok i think its gone well thanks hope somebody will just answer my other question in the gameing forum

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online