1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Does the 2019 Dell Inspiron 15 7591 have a good Screen?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mike Circuit, Aug 14, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Mike Circuit

Mike Circuit Thread Starter

Hi I'm interested in buying the new 2019 Dell Inspiron 15 7591. I can't find any reviews (there's only one as far as I can see) that mention the screen quality. The previous Inspiron range got some middling to poor reviews for the display (on colour reproduction and brightness).

Can anyone tell me what the display/screen is like on this new model laptop? Thank you.

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

If you live near to an outlet that sells such computer
    Your assured way is to visit the store and have a look
    One persons opinion is just that - their opinion and what is good to them may be not so to you
    Indeed the opposite applies - what they may think is unacceptable - you may think OK

Then of course there are options on new 7591
    https://www.dell.com/en-my/shop/laptops/new-15-7591/spd/inspiron-15-7591-laptop

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  3. Mike Circuit

Mike Circuit Thread Starter

Yes that's true about people's opinions but its better than buying blindly.

Sadly I don't live near an outlet so does anyone have or has anyone used the Dell 7581 Laptop and can tell me what the display quality is like?

4. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

I thought you were asking about the 7591

Presuming that is a typo 7581
    I would correct it in case someone who has the 7581 replies with their opinion.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1231481

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice