1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Does this computer exist?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KendraNelson, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KendraNelson

KendraNelson Thread Starter

I remember someone mentioning a computer about a year ago which sounded awesome, but it could have just been a thought, not one that was actually made.

Apparently someone did or did not make a laptop which was made to do the literal minimum. It ran a Windows of some sort and was good enough to run Word and perhaps a few other programs but it was made to do the very minimum.

I'm looking for something similar to this as a cheap laptop to take notes on in class. Have you heard of this?

2. telegramsam

telegramsam

3. guitar

guitar Banned

i got a p3 500cpu toshiba tecra 8000 for 170 australian dollars on ebay its been working fine for over a year now and you can get even lesser laptops for even cheaper on ebay just make sure they offer a waranty

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538460

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice