Does this look good?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SOFwhitewolf

Ok i ahve been looking for the old series "are you afriad of the dark?" for a while now. So i was searching the other day and i came across a site that sells clsssic tv shows on dvd, now after reading the the specs i see that is is a publishing group that does it from vhs or tv or other sources, the prices are not bad but i am not sure as this is "home made looking", please take a look at this site and if anyone has orderd anything from here please post on your thoughts, Thanks http://www.limitedclassics.com/store/home.php

MysticEyes

Banned
Seeing as there are no other alternatives what chioce do you have?
the prices are not bad
Actually the prices are dirt cheap, 7 seasons/11 discs for $35?

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I can't find any information on their site that says their discs are AUTHORIZED copies of the original tapes. Make's me think they may be making bootleg discs without permission of the original production companies or TV Networks. Not sure how legal that may be.

My brother bought the series on DVD at ebay, they did seem kind of bootleg, but hell, they worked and we have the whole series on DVD now..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online