Does this sound like a bug to you or something else

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Radex

I turned on my PC, launched google chrome from the start screen, and it had windows 8 mode turned on, also my search engine was swicthed to yahoo, I did not do this myself, I never go into the settings place. Then I tried opening Google from the desktop and it just brought me back to the windows 8 mode. Then some time passed with my browsing. And eventually I closed google, then maybe 20 minutes later I opened it again and everything was back to normal, it changed itself back to desktop mode, yahoo was still set as my defult browser but I was able to change it back. Any ideas what happened, why it was running in windows 8 mode then changed back? All by itself without any action from me?

1. I did not install any new software

2. I did not change anything by myself

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online