Dolby digital 5.1 and WinfastXP conflict

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Autotechnica

I have a Winfast XP TV tuner card and I'm using the onboard nVidia sound. I just purchased some 5.1 speakers. However, the problem is the 5.1 speakers use the sound "input" jack that was reserved for the WinFast TV tuner. Now that I have the 5.1 speakers plugged into that jack, where else can I plug in the TV tuner output? The input output is plugged exterally. There doesn't seem to be any internal plugs. I was thinking of using the "Aux" or "modem" inputs, any idea if this will work? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Bryan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online