DOM Exception SYNTAX_ERR (12)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LoneWolf57

Hello, I am new to Tech Guy so bear with me.
I'm not sure if this is a gaming question or not but here goes.
when I go into "Marvel Avengers Alliance" using either a bookmark or through my Facebook homepage, when it loads I get the following pop-up message;
"DOM Exception: SYNTAX_ERR (12)". After I close the box about 7 or 8 times it finally stays off.Can you tell me why I am getting this pop-up and how to get rid of it?
LoneWolf57

valis

what is the make/model, and what browser are you using? Have you tried other browsers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online