Domain Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

UnitedMi

Does anyone know where i can find a free domain (it can be a sub-domain or have ads) where i have a blank sheet i can use aspx or html on, the stupid prefab editors wont do for what need. Any help?

DoubleHelix

Banned
You have to pay to register a domain name. Nothing free there. I'm not aware of any totally free web hosting service that doesn't put some restrictions on what tools can be used.

UnitedMi

It can be a sub domain, I just need to use HTML for the page. If i have to have a banner or something, I don't care.

UnitedMi

Google sites has a prefab editor, I need to use something else b/c i need to be able to use my own ASP.NET login system and full aspx and html code use.

colinsp

Colin
If that won't cut it for you then I suspect you are going to have to pay. There are some registratrs that do domain names for $5 a year and hosting is available for $12 a year so it isn't a big investment and would give you exactly what you want.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online