Domain Names

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DJ [email protected]

hey everyone..
i know this is a bit, ummmmmmmmmm, IMPOSSIBLE, :p but i thought i'd ask cuz u just never know..... does anyone know where i could get a free domin name??? i know its probably non-existant but i want to try. its for a clan site for counter-strike, enough to want a domain, cuz we r quite good, but i dont want to pay because it is only a computer game?? if anyone can help that would be great, also does anyone know of any web hosting sites with frontpage 2002 extesions installed, again free??
thank you everyone

Max19

Account Disabled
A domain only costs $35 a year. If you have 5 people who want this, that's only $7 per person a year. If you want a domain name, buy one. You can't get one for free. If $35 is just way too much to spend, your only other option is a sub-domain name like RandyG suggests.

DJ [email protected]

its okay.. i was mainly looking for a host that had MS FrontPage 2002 Extensions and hypermart has that so its all i was looking for

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Staff online

Members online