Don,t take it lightly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RandyMc

I did better in terms of score on 293 one than 291, but I found it much harder. Wordings of questions are difficult like the rest, but the DNS and CA scenarios were very tough to figure out. Take your time on the questions. Make sure you know exactly what they are asking for and think it through. You will not pass unless you have experience with the product and have done a lot of prep work. Read the deployment guides for PKI and DNS before writing. Do not take it lightly. I used Microsoft training kit and ucertify product for preparing and i can say its good enough.

sy2 said:
Uhhh....

Huh??
If we say something witty toRandyMC...he might answer us...maybe we should talk to him about that 293 thing... :rolleyes: :confused: :p :confused:

or suggest he move the thread to 'Random Discussion' ;)

Welcome to TSG RandyMC. Um, as you can tell, we're a little confused here by your post...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online