1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Donating

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by mizzzfrizzz, Sep 15, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. mizzzfrizzz

mizzzfrizzz Thread Starter

I don't know where to properly post this, so I will start here. I tried to donate, but when I entered my username and password, I kept getting messages that neither were correct. I'm stuck. I logon with the same information. Why won't they work when trying to submit? I'm a registered member. And, when I tried to enter email address to get email on password, I get that my email address is invalid. I only have two... one for ISP and one for hotmail. I entered the hotmail first and the ISP second, and neither one worked. Got any suggestions?

2. hewee

hewee

3. angel

angel

Are you trying to donate via PayPal? If so, you must also be registered with them.

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

FYI --- you used your hotmail address when you registered.

5. hewee

hewee

I mailed in $100.00 to Mike and $40.00 of it was to turn off the ads for another two years but I have not yet seen it updated in my Active Subscriptions.

6. brindle

brindle

hewee thanks for the update link

7. hewee

hewee

Your welcome brindle.

8. ~Candy~

Where are the active subscriptions located? :confused:

9. hewee

hewee

10. ~Candy~

:confused:

I guess I'm not understanding.....I don't think Mike is updating that link anymore, if that is what you are expecting to see changing?

11. hewee

hewee

It is a link in are profile Candy.

Attached Files:

• AS.gif
      AS.gif
      File size:
      39.4 KB
      Views:
  12. ~Candy~

Oh, ok, duh :rolleyes: I get it............

13. hewee

hewee

Good to hear Candy ;)

14. mizzzfrizzz

I used my hotmail address and password for this site, but it didn't work. I tried PayPal once a while ago and I don't care for the information they want, and depositing that small change in my personal checking account to activate, their policy, emails, etc. I really like using Verify by VISA. All I have to do is plunk a number in and the transaction is finished. That's what I use. Does that mean if I don't use PayPal, I can't donate?

15. mizzzfrizzz

To clarify what I did... I entered my techguy user name and techguy password... that didn't work. I entered my hotmail address and techguy password.... that didn't work. I didn't use my hotmail user name or hotmail password. I didn't try to use PayPal - didn't get that far - but I wouldn't use PayPal anyway. I apoligize that I didn't make what I did very clear in the previous post. So, I guess I am asking what user name and password need to be entered their. My nic for hotmail is not the same as my nic for here. I'm stuck.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/274130

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice