1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Donation Question

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by pmmanagement, Sep 30, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. pmmanagement

pmmanagement Thread Starter

Do you guys accept paypal? You all have been so wonderful about helping me.

I'm always browsing through looking for somewhere I can offer some help...but...unfortunately...I'm a dummy and haven't found anywhere I can do that yet.

I really would like to contribute something...other than I do have ad's to your site plastered all over any web site I have and I tell and recommend you everywhere I can...but I know that doesn't feed the bull dog.

I'm not sure if I'm posting this question in the right place or not...but hope someone will direct me to the right spot.

Thanks
    Denei

2. Gibble

Gibble

3. hewee

hewee

I mailed a check to the address in the link Gibble posted.

4. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

I was wondering about that too... It says use your credit card to donate through paypal... does that only mean with credit card ? I have paypal, but don't use credit cards. I use paypal for my ebey stuff, and don't see any reason for it not to accept funds. Anyone know for sure?

5. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    You can donate by PayPal using any funds at all -- it's just that most people use credit cards. :)

Thanks for your support!!

6. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

Thank YOU. :) Really.... A lot....Can't say how much I love this site!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168616

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice