1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Done malwarebytes scan now my PC has no internet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by HenryHasIssues, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. HenryHasIssues

HenryHasIssues Thread Starter

I done a malwarebytes scan today after i saw some ads showing up although i had ad block, after doing my scan and deleting the found issue i could no longer access applications which require internet although my internet is fully working. I tried doing a pc restore but nothing changed, so i converted it back to the original. Help will be highly appreciated.

I included malwarebytes scan results (the ones which came up with something that is)

Attached Files:

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    What you do if you suspect MBAM caused the problem is to open MBAM, click on History. It will show you everything quarantined. Either look over the list and select the items you suspect you need and click Restore. Problem solved.

If you aren't sure, restore a few, test your internet and see if it works. If not, restore a few more, again testing the internet.

3. HenryHasIssues

HenryHasIssues Thread Starter

thing is that the files were quarantined and everything was working, but i deleted it and then the internet issue happened

4. CoolBurn

CoolBurn

5. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Never immediately delete what is quarantined. I wait about a month until I am sure everything is working. Threats in quarantine pose no harm to your computer so it is perfectly safe to keep them in quarantine for a long time.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1147056

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice