Dont Have Admin Pass

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Leaker

i was given a computer for free.

a desktop computer from a school. as a donation to my workplace and my boss gave it to me.

as you all know school computers have special restrictions when logged in as a student.

cant reformat, cant windows restore etc.

i cant log into admin because they never gave me the PW

is there a way i can get into admin or reformat this comp?

im stuck with these stupid restrictions

Content removed by Moderator; as per out rules we do not assist with matters of getting around a password no matter what the case may be as we cannot verify the intent or owner the PC.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
stevecook said:
Content removed by Moderator; as per out rules we do not assist with matters of getting around a password no matter what the case may be as we cannot verify the intent or owner the PC.
Wanted to be sure stevecook saw this ;)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If you have a computer that you want to format, all you have to do is wipe the existing O/S, no passwords required.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online