1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Don't have any connectivity Bluetooth or WiFi or anything

Discussion in 'Networking' started by azmineabrar, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azmineabrar

azmineabrar Thread Starter

Hi there. I am having a hard time finding a way to fix my Internet connection to my acer laptop (Aspire E5-473-32WK).
    It worked just fine for me for the last one year but now this problem started. I went to the device manager and saw that all the drivers under the network adapter has an exclamation sign on them and in their properties they have the "This device cannot start. code 10" error.
    I tried to update drivers. I tried reinstalling then... nothing worked.
    I need help... thanks
    I am running on Windows 8.1 pro 64bit os
    Intel core i3 5005U processor and 4 GB RAM

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. metallica5456

metallica5456 Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Andrew
    You most likely have a failed wireless card. If it still doesn't work after driver reinstalls, then it's probably failed. You can either replace the internal card or buy a USB external adapter.

Now one thing I may mention is that if you have no more Bluetooth or Wi-Fi at the same time then your wireless card is probably a combo BT/WiFI card, so unless you replace it with the correct replacement you will lose the Bluetooth ability.

You can also buy a USB Bluetooth adapter, as well, just like the Wi-Fi card.

Gauravmaurya likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1191021

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice