1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Don't Panic Error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by IndianaPlaya, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndianaPlaya

IndianaPlaya Thread Starter

Ok I now keep getting this error message saying ENCMONTR out of memory. Also the other error that keeps coming up reads "Don't Panic was unable to locate a required dll(Panic32/PanicNT) anyone know what these mean??? Please help!! Ever since this error message has arose my HD space has mysteriously became full from 7.5GB to 12.6GB and I can no longer enable System Restore because everytime I uncheck the disable system restore and the computer restarts it always comes back as being disabled once again. I don't know what is up with my computer so anyone can help please do!!!

2. swwelsh

swwelsh

I would suggest a virus scan, a spyware scan (download and run Adaware or Spybot), remove all unneeded programs from your startup group, and uninstall Dont Panic

3. IndianaPlaya

IndianaPlaya Thread Starter

I ran Adaware and it hasn't found anything. I can't uninstall Panic as there isn't anything to uninstall yet that I have found just two files. Should I delete the two files in my system folder or are they necessary??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112223

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice