1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Don't settle for a slow Computer!

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by donetao, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donetao

donetao Banned Thread Starter

Hi! I'm sure this has been posted before. but I find this to be a very good link for a slow computer.
    Windows has a lot of good tools you can use. There's no reason to pay money for those snake oil programs that do more harm than good. Windows knows how to take care of it's self if you just use the tools in windows
    Trying to make a hand here on the forum! Hope I'm helping and not posting repeats!
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...optimize-windows-better-performance=windows-7

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    One of the biggest issues we have here are with people who use very old computers to run Windows Vista, 7, etc. and to run modern games and programs.

No amount of performance-enhancing tweaking will solve that issue.

----------------------------------------------------------

3. donetao

donetao Banned Thread Starter

Hi! I'm not a gamer! I agree! These new games require a PC that is built to handle them. The only way to get that performance is to build or buy a gaming computer. My gaming is playing Texas-Hold-Em for free.
    Thanks for your reply!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145092

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice