Doom 2016 Cyber Demon

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

native52

Im on my 1st encounter with the cyber demon , ok ! I can take him down to 1 knee and i know im supposed to run up on him, jump on his knee , yank that canister out of him to continue..... My game will not let me, I run up on him then like a graphics glitch , I run right thru him and before I know it , time runs out and cyber demon energy kicks in and Im in pieces... that happens constantly when I can get the demon on 1 knee... How do I fix that??

Are you sure it's a glitch and not the actual game sequence? I would look for a walk through on YouTube for that particular level and place in the game. That would give you a clue as to what to do.

native52

Are you sure it's a glitch and not the actual game sequence? I would look for a walk through on YouTube for that particular level and place in the game. That would give you a clue as to what to do.
I said it was like a glitch, my explanation came from a you tube video,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online