1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Doom 3 expansion and Rome Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by KananKaLin, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KananKaLin

KananKaLin Thread Starter

Hello everyone, i must say this site has come aloug way.Nice to know that u guys are making a name for yourself.. :) Ok bk to what u guys do best...

I seem to have a problem that i probably caused myself, i think my isscript is somehow corrupted, or perhaps i dont have permission to install games that use isscript.

Everytime i try to install either of these two games, it just crashes to the desktop after saying "publishing information" or "registering product" then i get the 1607 error code
    which i have no idea how to fix, ive tried reinstalling isscript 9, from the doom 3 resurrection of evil CD and still cant seem to fix the problem. Ive googled myself to death trying to find more info and other forums that have come accross this problem, found nothing. :(

i have scanned my com for spyware,virus,trojans, and cleaned out unused programs.I dont belive the problem lies within the games itself,becasue these games are brand new out the box. perhaps is some kind or registry error, or permission error or something.

Maybe their is something within the registry that i overlooked can u help me plz... :(

2. KananKaLin

ne willing to help??
    :confused:

3. KananKaLin

ne one seeing this, i really need some help, i mean i make a donation, thas not a problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!