DOOM III, huh?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

napoliandynamite

Saw an ad to preorder DOOM III from Best Buy..

Thing is, they don't list any specs to run this thing, anyone got an idea?

Last I heard, it was supposed to be quite hefty..

From www.planetdoom.com

What kind of gaming rig am I going to need to run this puppy?
easiest way to sum it up is a Pentium 4 or Athalon XP, 512 megs of RAM and a top end video and sound card will give you the full experience of DOOM III. Although 1GHz CPU 256MB RAM GeForce or Radeon 7xxx series card will be sufficient to play at a minimum.

That's what you'll probably be able to play it at with the absolute minimum settings...I would say at least a GeForce4 Ti4200 or Radeon 9500 would run it decent.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online