1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DOS domain autologon

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by JSpringer, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JSpringer

JSpringer Thread Starter

Hello,

I'm in need of some help with a DOS MSNET logon issue. I have the DOS MSNET client connecting to a Win2K server share, but MSNET is asking for domain authentication, I'm wondering if it's possible to pass authentication through without user involvement?

Thanks!

2. Rockn

Rockn

What is a DOS MSNET client?? I know that you can script a logon to a domain with a username and password or you can make a registry entry on the PC if it were an Windows session.

3. JSpringer

JSpringer Thread Starter

MSNET is Microsofts networking client for DOS. I have no os (no hard drives even) so everything needs to be done through dos/scripts. Trying to find info on dos networking isn't the easiest.

4. Rockn

Rockn

Check this out...might give you what you need for a DOS login. I thought NT had a way of making a login script in the OS. Just found it in the Network Client Administrator.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111788

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice