1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DOS simple book?

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by jdemnyan1116, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Thread Starter

Is there a book out there that talks about DOS in simple terms? I am not aquainted with DOS cause it scares me. My old computer you had to do a lot in DOS if it screwed up. Called support every time, wish I would of remembered some of it.

2. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

Have you considered DOS for Dummies? (No offense!) :) It is pretty straightforward and puts things in very simple terms.

3. jdemnyan1116

No offense taken, didn't know they made a DOS for dummies book, should of figured they did, they have every book for dummies.
    Thanks

4. iwasthere

iwasthere

i hate DUMMIES books ...

i suggest any titles by publishers ... SAM'S ... Sybex ... Prima ... Que ...

BUT ... watch out ... some only copy specs and some leave out IMPORTANT issues ... book size is no guarantee ...

ohhh ... older Que books are often badddd ...

5. jdemnyan1116

Thanks, will check out them all when I go to the library the next time.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118331

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice