Dos Sub-programs???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

p_stiffy

Hey all again..i have another problem...After getting all of my drivers working(thanks to you guys) i got my net set up, but i keep getting weird messeges....i dont know what they are or what they do, but these dos sub-programs keep starting (i dont know exactly what it is because the screen closes faster than i can read it).

Also, my cpu usage keeps running at 100% even though i have only the OS and my isp files installed...and i have 256mb of ram and my cpu is 2.8gig, so i have no idea what is using all of my memory...any help would be great...thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online