dos utillities cd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

d2981

is there a nice, downloadable dos utilitities cd, that possible is bootable so i wouldnt have to load up 3.5 disk in. and just boot it from the cd? and have all my utilities on the cd in there.

maybe some diagnostics progams, format, fdisk. a good all in one package

any help appreciated:)

d2981

or couldnt i just make my own by coping a bootable floppy to cd, and just adding the utilities i want on the cd

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
Originally posted by d2981:
or couldnt i just make my own by coping a bootable floppy to cd, and just adding the utilities i want on the cd
You just answered your own question. You can use Nero to make a CD bootable.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online