Dot tk websites not showing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Xurch

For about a week now I havent been able to see any dot tk website on internet explorer or firefox.
This just happned all of a sudden and I hadnt changed anything.
I can get to www.dot.tk but I cannot get into any domain. All that shows is a blank screen.
At first I thought all the domains were down or my web host was down. But these sites havent worked for about a week now; they still work when I am not at home and I use other computers. So I know it is just my internet. I was suggested by someone change my internet provider and there was something wrong with my isp; but I cant do that.
However some sites have shown but the majorety dont, I think paid domains show and free domains dont but im not entirely sure.

Please could you give me any help with this problem I am having, thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online